After careful consideration and much discussion with the husband, I've decided that the first ONTD_AI meet up will be on:
For those who aren't able to make this date, fear not! If all goes well, and I have no reason to expect anything else, I'll most likely throw another one once the snows melt.
1) I'm Driving. Can I arrive before/leave later than the dates above? Yes! I am the queen of road trips so I know that an extra day is nice sometimes when you have a huge drive. Feel free to get in whenever! Also, please allocate yourself plenty of time. You will be driving North. In Winter. Check probable road conditions before you leave, call me several times throughout the journey, and try not to die.
2) Um, flights are cheaper if I fly in Thursday-Monday. Kosher? Of course! Really, whenever's clever bbs. Contact me once you got your tickets and let me know when to get there.
3)Should I fly into O'Hare or Milwaukee? Check both for ticket prices. O'hare is ORD and Milwaukee is MKE. Keep in mind that O'hare is about an hour away from me. Therefor, if the Milwaukee ticket is only a bit more expensive, consider saving yours truely an assload of time and gas money! Also keep in mind that I will drive back and forth to the Milwaukee airport several times, where I'll probably only make one trip to O'hare so you'll be stuck waiting for the jerk that flies in at the last minute. Also, weirdly, every time I've searched, MKE flights come in cheaper.
4) Why these dates? I wanted New Years Eve you Whore! You cocktease worse than Kris Allen! As fun as this would be, I felt really awful thinking about scorning my husband on NYE. Even if he stayed for the party, my attention would be obv elsewhere and that would make me sad. Sorry kids! It would be epic, but for the sake of my marriage, I decided on the weekend after.
5) Why Milwaukee? Um, I was under the impression that this was a Danny Gokey Community,so when I spent my vast fortune on a hotel and conference center, I chose Milwaukee as the location. No. It's cause i live in Milwaukee, ladies. I own a house there. Unless we have more people than my house can accommodate, the meetup will take place largely there. If we need a hotel, I will see if we can sweet talk the hotel into a meeting room for the festivities.
6) I have more questions. Ask them
MORE INFORMATION WILL COME SOON. UNTIL THEN, FLAIL LIKE YOU MEAN IT.
****DC/EAST COAST BENCHES CHECK THIS OUT
- Current Mood: cheerful